Wednesday 3 August 2011

Hi, Sorry I've Been Silent

. . But my computer died on me, and I took a long while to get another one. Lots of things have happened and lots more are going to happen. Since we played Glastonbury, we played a festival called Watts Fest in Devon, with Rozi Plain and Rachael Dadd, both of whom are ace.
The weekend after we played the launch for Rachael's new album, 'Bite the Mountain', which is great. Our good friend Chris Lucraft, together with Rachael and her partner Ichi (who is also musically great), made a stop-motion video to go with the single, 'Balloon':
Also, check out Rozi Plain's video for her song 'Humans':
Our next gig is on the 25th August, at Dalston Roof Park, as part of See/Hear Club, and afterwards we'll be showing 'Annie Hall' by Woody Allen, which is great. .
(I promise I'll sort out the video link thing soon. . .)

No comments:

Post a Comment